1. Measure the distance between the center of the two holes with the help of
scale on box as shown in fig. 2 and mark the same on the wall.
2. Drill and fix screws on the wall. The distane between the wall and the head
of screw should be 5 mm (approx.) see fig. 3.
3. Fit the unit on the wall.
4. Fix hooks on the opposite wall at the same height as the main unit, 11 to 12
inches apart (approx.), so that hooks are just inside the outer strings. See
5. Remove the lock and pull the string rod and clamp it on the hooks.
6. Before hanging clothes, tighten strings with the help of gear knob and
lock it to avoid sagging.
7. Remove the lock and release the strings off the hooks to wind back
8. Dry heavy clothes on the sides and ligher clothes in the centre of he srings
so as to avoid sagging.
9. Do not put more than 12 kgs.(aprox) of evenly distributed load on strings.